Monday, September 14, 2009
Commitment
How do we teach our children to stick with things? Seth is naturally a hard worker and one who believes us when we say he has to stick with something. Luke, is more of a freethinker. I guess it's the typical second child attitude. He has decided, after a mere 2 practices, that he doesn't want to play soccer anymore. I guess that's okay. I just want him to learn to stick with things and give them a chance. But, we're going to let him quit this one. And, he's going to have to exhibit commitment before he's signed up for another organized sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We made the rule that once you start a sport, you have to finish it for that season. I think for that reason, A.J. is not playing a sport this season. He said he didn't have time! I think he just didn't want to commit to it... fine by me. Less practices and places to be.
ReplyDelete