I'm finally writing a blog. I love reading an old college friend's and keeping up with what's happening in her family. So, I'm diving in. I'm calling it "Domestic Doodles" because we live in what some call a dome. Get it? Dome-estic Doodles? It's a quaint little city outside of a rather large urban area with many less picturesque traits. It feels like old fashioned small town America here. Kids ride bikes and walk to school, neighbors chat, and many mothers stay at home with their children. Life is good in the dome. We like it here, but we're away from my family and miss them. So, I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone, near and far, informed on what's happening in our lives. I think it's a "good thing" and I hope you will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello there!
ReplyDeleteWas wary to view your blog, wasn't sure who Julie was - I know several, and it could have been spam for all I knew. But now that I know I will be one of the followers. I love the internet. Love ya Betsy
ReplyDelete